If you have received an access code through your doctor, follow option 1.
If you do not yet have an access code, follow option 2.
You have received a prescription from your doctor. You can activate FibriCheck in the app by scanning the QR code on your prescription in the FibriCheck app. You will be automatically redirected to the payment page.
You will then be able to choose between the following payment options: Visa, Mastercard or Bancontact.
Select which payment method you prefer and follow the instructions that appear.
Note: Due to legal restrictions, you are obliged to pay the full amount at once when paying with Bancontact.
If you want to activate the Fibricheck app via your PC or tablet, you can click on the button below. You will be redirected to the payment page. Please enter here the reference that is under the QR code.
When you have paid the prescription via your PC or tablet, you will have to scan the QR code again in the FibriCheck app.
If you do not have an access code yet, please follow these simple steps to start with FibriCheck:
- Download FibriCheck from the App Store or Google Play Store (if you do not have a FibriCheck account yet)
- Create a personal account or log in to your current account
- Click on 'the red heart' / 'Measure' in the app
- Click on the period for which you wish to use FibriCheck (for more information about the periods and prices: click here)
- You will be automatically redirected to a secure payment page
- Make the payment
- You can get started!
If you do not have the possibility to make an online payment, you can contact us via the live chat on our website.
We are happy to help you!